About the Course
This course will improve your financial fluency so that you speak like a seasoned professional when starting or advancing your career in Investment Banking and Finance.
You will learn about the different sectors and sub-sectors across the financial industry. In addition to industry jargon, you will also learn how hiring decisions are actually made and the strategies to control the narrative and tell your story in the most compelling way possible.
Taught by instructors with decades of experience on Wall Street, this course will equip students from a wide range of backgrounds, including business, economics, engineering, sciences, and mathematics with the much-needed career skills to prepare for a future in Investment Banking and Finance.
What you’ll learn?
- Engage with industry professionals like an experienced practitioner.
- Expand your knowledge of the various financial institutions.
- Learn the industry jargon.
- Find your professional fit.
- Elevate your EQ.
- Module 01: Investment Banking
- Module 02: Buy-side Institutions
- Module 03: Alternative Investments
- Module 04: Related Finance Opportunities
- Module 05: Career Prep Strategies
- Module 06: Overcoming Generational Stereotyping
- Module 07: Your Authentic Story
- Module 08: Your Personal Brand
- Module 09: Cover Letters/Emails
- Module 10: Elevator Pitch
- Module 11: Impact Interviewing
Jerome Wong NYIF Instructor NYIF
To enroll in this course, click the link below.
Note: Noticebard is associated with edX through an affiliate programme.