The Bhaskaracharya College of Applied Sciences (BCAS), DU is organizing a 40 hrs Certificate Course on Environmental Friendly Teaching Learning Practices.
The context of this Certificate Course on “Environment-Friendly Teaching-Learning Practices” is to provide basics about environmental issues and offer comprehensive skills in environment-friendly teaching and learning.
Bhaskaracharya College of Applied Sciences is a constituent college of the University of Delhi and is fully supported and funded by the Government of NCT, Delhi. The college is accredited by NAAC with an “A‟ grade and also received a “STAR College Status‟ from DBT, Government of India. Currently, the college has fifteen departments and offers eleven undergraduate courses in various disciplines of sciences and applied sciences.
- To address the global environmental problems and solutions
- E-apps used for eco-friendly teaching and learning
- Ecofriendly practices
- Hands-on Training
- Virtual tours and Webinars
- E-resources for self-study
- Understand different environmental issues and approaches to solve problems.
- Ecological Services and Climate: Underappreciated Aspects.
- Explore the role of nanotechnology in the environment.
- Understand online paperless learning pedagogy.
- The course is open to students pursuing undergraduate and post-graduate degrees from any Indian university/ college with a minimum of 60% score in the last examination they have appeared.
- Registration is mandatory for all the participants.
A registration fee of INR 500/- [non-refundable] to be deposited online. The registration fee can be paid online by clicking here.
To register for the course, click here.
After successful registration, participants will receive a confirmation mail. Kindly note that only 50 seats are available on a first-come, first-serve basis. A maximum of five participants from an institute other than BCAS will be considered for the course. The last date to register is April 30, 2021.
For full notification, click the link below.