About the Course
Based on advice from accomplished professionals in the business, HR and academic field, we have created a course that helps you build a solid foundation to succeed in job interviews and get that ultimate call.
This course will change the way you prepare for and perform in job interviews.
What you’ll learn?
By the end of this course, Audit tracklearners will have learned how to:
- achieve interview success in six steps
- stand out from the crowd using four strategies
- avoid common mistakes
- highlight soft and hard skills using appropriate vocabulary and expressions
- structure impressive answers using four steps
- express opinions and delaying answers effectively
Learners on the Verified track will be able to:
- identify effective and ineffective answers
- access instructor feedback and comments
- evaluate their own answers
- watch full length interview videos with industry professionals
- Jessica Xia English Language Instructor The Hong Kong Polytechnic University
- Bee Dy English Language Instructor The Hong Kong Polytechnic University
To enroll in this course, click the link below.
Note: Noticebard is associated with edX through an affiliate programme.