NIT Jalandhar is organising Short term Course on Emerging Trends in Highway Engineering & Infrastructure Development on 23-27 June 2020. Interested candidates can register online for the same.
- Non-Conventional Materials for Road Construction
- Soil Testing for Road Construction
- Pavement Geotechnics and Utilization of Industrial Wastes in Road Pavements
- Application of Waste Materials as filler in Bituminous Mixes
- Applications of Reinforced Earth in Flexible Pavements
- Guidelines on Traffic Management and Construction Zone Safety
- Characteristics and Design of Concrete Pavements
- Premature Failures of Highway Pavements – Lessons Learnt
- Use of RAP in Rigid Pavement Construction as a Sustainable Approach
- Use of Reliability in Design of Flexible Pavements
- Applications of Geosynthetic in Pavements
- Inducing Sustainability in Rigid Pavements through Recycled Aggregates
- Interventions for Enhancing Road Safety in India
- Road Safety Scenario and Management Capacity
- Maneuvering Behavior of Drivers at Unsignalized Intersections
- Prof. Praveen Kumar (Director, NIT Delhi)
- Prof. C. H. Solanki (SVNIT Surat)
- Dr. Satyajeet Patel (SVNIT Surat)
- Dr. Ankit Gupta (IIT Banaras Hindu University)
- Prof. V. A. Sawant (IIT Roorkee)
- Prof. M. Parida (Deputy Director, IIT Roorkee)
- Dr. Swati Maitra (IIT Kharagpur)
- Prof. A. Veeraragavan (IIT Madras)
- Dr. G.D. Ransingchun R.N. (IIT Roorkee)
- Dr. Nikhil Saboo (IIT Banaras Hindu University)
- Prof. J. N. Mandal (Emritus Professor, IIT Bombay)
- Dr. Surender Singh (IIT Madras)
- Interested one can register online via this page.
- Registration fees: Rs. 200 for faculty members/ field professionals/ industry persons and Rs. 100 for PhD/PG/UG students.
Contact: chorehs[at]nitj.ac.in, bawas[at]nitj.ac.in , kumarr[at]nitj.ac.in
Mobile number: 9920936323, 8283821380, 9557529945
For more details, click here.