IoT is the next Industrial Revolution which is going to change our lives in ways never imagined before. Made up of millions of sensors and devices that generate unending streams of data, IoT is useful to improve our lives and our businesses in a lot of ways. You can explore many real-life examples of IoT devices that are commercially available, and you will have a glimpse of the future of the Internet of Things.
This course will help you to gain adequate knowledge of the Internet of Things. You will learn various IoT cloud platforms available such as AWS IoT, Ubidots and ARTIK and also gets hands-on exposure on various IoT hardware platforms such as CC3200, MSP430, and Raspberry Pi, etc.
- Overview of IoT and its roadmap, opportunities & challenges in implementing IoT Solutions.
- Connectivity Solutions using CC3200 Wi-Fi accessing HTML page from HTTP web server and interfacing with the microcontroller for control applications.
- Working with the MQTT protocol and pushing the sensor data to the IBM cloud.
- Configuring mobile APP in Android / IOS to visualize the data.
- Implementation of the Sensor node, Gateway, cloud services including cloud computing.
Who can Attend?
Program is open to faculty members/research scholars/PG students from colleges/universities and industry personnel working in the concerned/allied discipline.
Interested candidates can register online by clicking here.
The last date to register is October 31, 2019.
Phone Number: +91-1332-28 6457
Email ID: email@example.com