About the Course
Over seventy companies and tens of thousands of students worldwide have used Effective Communication to deliver ideas powerfully in the workplace. By taking Business Writing, Graphic Design, and Successful Presentation, you’ll hone your written, visual, and verbal business presentation skills. You’ll learn to write well-organized, clear business documents; to design elegant presentation slides, reports, and posters; and to present and speak with confidence and power.
In the final Capstone Project, you’ll develop a portfolio of work—including a memo, a slide deck, and a presentation—to showcase your communication skills and represent your personal brand. The Effective Communication Specialization takes you on a journey of self-realization. You’ll learn that excellence in communication involves the ability to express who you are—your best self—in everything you do.
What you will Learn?
- To Write Masterfully
- To Speak Powerfully
- To Design Elegantly
- To Present Your Ideas and Your Best Self to the World
There are 4 Courses in this Specialization
- Business Writing
- Graphic Design
- Successful Presentation
- Effective Communication Capstone Project
- Dr. Quentin McAndrew Instructor Department of English, University of Colorado Boulder
- Professor William Kuskin Professor Department of English, University of Colorado Boulder
- David Underwood Design and Media Teaching Consultant PhET Interactive Simulations, Department of Physics, University of Colorado Boulder
To enroll for this course, click the link below.
Note: NoticeBard is associated with Coursera through an affiliate programme