Azim Premji University is organizing a six-day Certificate Course on Designing & Facilitating Effective Learning Experiences during April 22-27 in Hyderabad.
About the University:
The Azim Premji University was established in 2010 with the distinct social purpose and vision of education for change, to contribute to the realization of a just, equitable, humane, and sustainable society. It offers undergraduate, post-graduate, and professional training programs in the fields of education, development, and public policy & governance.
About the Course:
This course will cover aspects of workshop design and facilitation skills in an effective, efficient, and appealing way to achieve the intended learning outcomes.
Participants will work through a structured process from identifying learning needs to design, develop, deliver, and evaluate learning effectiveness. This is done using a guided
discovery and practice process with learning scenarios and problems that participants will bring to the course.
Participants will take away various templates, handouts, and job-aids to appreciate the development of learning collaterals. The course provides space and time for learners to reflect, share, and build on their experiences through in-class assignments, discussions, and engaging activities.
Who should attend?
Practitioners who design and facilitate learning experiences based on learner needs and desired outcomes viz., trainers, teacher-educators, instructors, etc. from Education and Development domains.
Also, CSR representatives involved in design & facilitation of learning interventions.
- Design learning solutions that reflect adult learning theories, and best addresses the needs of the learners and the organization.
- Create complete learning solutions using: measurable learning objectives, assessments, a variety of learning methods to achieve learning outcomes.
- Demonstrations of tools and techniques for effective facilitation.
- Identify and apply appropriate evaluation techniques to measure the impact of learning solution.
- Course Fee: Rs. 10,000 + 18% GST.
- Outstation candidates need to arrange for their own accommodation.
Click here to register.
Delhi Public School (DPS – Gachibowli Campus)
Survey No. 74, Khajaguda Village, Chitrapuri Colony Post,
Hyderabad, Telangana – 500104.