The National Institute of Technology (NIT), Rourkela is organizing a Short Term Design & Simulation of Antennas & Microwave Devices from December 7 to 12, 2020. The main objective of this short term course is to provide an opportunity for research scholars, faculty members, and industry personnel to get an exposure in the field of Microwave and Antennas.
The short term course is to give an insight into the field by a discussion of necessary theoretical background as well as demonstration through simulation and measurement techniques. Participants will get an opportunity of 18 hours of hands-on training of ANSYS EM package & anechoic chamber.
- Basic Introduction to Microwave Devices and Antenna Systems.
- Introduction to ANSYS Designer and HFSS
- Simulation of different microwave components using ANSYS Designer and HFSS.
- Simulation of different types of basic Antennas using ANSYS HFSS (Conventional and Planar).
- Combined Simulation of Antenna and its supporting systems using HFSS and Designer.
- Circuit layout Design using ANSYS Designer.
- Introduction to Optimization in ANSYS.
- Physical insight into the measurement of Antennas in the Anechoic Chamber.
The course is designed primarily to train the research scholars, professionals, faculty members to take up the microwave, antenna, RF communication as a career option in academics and industry. Scholars and faculty members of Electronics and Communication Engg., Electrical Engg., Ceramic Engg., and MSc (Electronics) would find this course extremely useful.
- B.Tech/ M.Tech/ Ph.D. students: INR 5000/-
- Faculty/ Industry personnel: INR 7000/-
Payment should be done in DD/ Multicity Cheque in favor of “Continuing Education, NIT Rourkela” payable at SBI, NIT Campus Branch. (Code: 2109).
To download the registration form, click here.
The filled-in registration form are to be sent to Coordinator, Design & Simulation of Antennas and Microwave Devices Dept. of ECE, National Institute of Technology Rourkela-769008, Odisha, India. The last date to register is December 2, 2020.
Phone Number: 0661-2462462
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further details, click here.
You might also be interested in Course on Risk & Reliability Analysis of Engineering Systems at IIT Kharagpur [Sep 27- Oct 3]: Register by Sep 18.