NIT Rourkela is organizing a MeitY sponsored Short Term Course on “Deep Learning Applications in Image Processing under Security ambit” from October 5 to 9, 2020.
The focus of this course will be on introducing the broad domain of Deep Learning from the Signal Processing point of view especially security-related considerations. The course has been envisaged keeping in mind the beginners as well as experts in the broad area of signal processing who need a sneak preview into the domain of Deep Learning.
Special emphasis will be given to open source tools like Tensor Flow, Google CoLab, Keras, Jupyter, etc.
- To present a comprehensive overview and understanding of Deep Learning and the current on-going research directions especially from a security point of view.
- To demonstrate tools like Tensor Flow, Keras, Jupyter, and Google CoLab so that the participants can get started in this domain.
- To provide useful tips for research paper writing.
- Introduction to Neural Networks: Basics, Multilayer Perceptron, Backpropagation Learning.
- Introduction to Deep Networks: Deep v/s Shallow.
- Introduction to Deep Learning Tools: Tensorflow, Keras, Jupyter Notebook
- Convolutional Neural Networks (CNN) and its details with Image applications: Block diagram, Estimating Hyperparameters, CNN examples to Image Object Recognition.
- Demo of CNN with Google Co-lab.
- Recurrent Neural Networks (RNN): Overview, Applications to Security
- Transfer Learning: Concepts, Applications
- Demo of Transfer Learning with Google Co-lab
- Reinforcement Learning: Overview, Applications to Security
- Demo of Reinforcement Learning with Google Co-lab.
Faculty Members, Students, and Industry participants are invited to apply.
The registration fee is Rs. 500/- per participant.
Interested participants can pay the registration fee via online banking followed by registering in the above link and sending an email to the coordinator. The banking details are given below; Account Name: Director, NIT Rourkela; Account number: 10138951648; IFSC Code: SBIN0002109; Bank name: SBI, NIT Campus.
To register online for the course, click here.
Due to COVID-19 restrictions, this course will be fully online. Participation certificates along with pen-drive containing the study material will be sent via India-post to the registered participants. Registration is restricted to 60 participants on a first come first serve basis.
Email ID: email@example.com
For full notification, click the link below.
You might also be interested in Online Training Program on Recent Advances in Artificial Intelligence by NIT Uttarakhand [July 27-31]: Register by July 25.