About the Course
This Specialization, in collaboration with Tableau, is intended for newcomers to data visualization with no prior experience using Tableau. We leverage Tableau’s library of resources to demonstrate best practices for data visualization and data storytelling. You will view examples from real-world business cases and journalistic examples from leading media companies.
By the end of this specialization, you will be able to generate powerful reports and dashboards that will help people make decisions and take action based on their business data. You will use Tableau to create high-impact visualizations of common data analyses to help you see and understand your data. You will apply predicative analytics to improve business decision making. The Specialization culminates in a Capstone Project in which you will use sample data to create visualizations, dashboards, and data models to prepare a presentation to the executive leadership of a fictional company.
What you will Learn?
- Examine, navigate, and learn to use the various features of Tableau
- Assess the quality of the data and perform exploratory analysis
- Create and design visualizations and dashboards for your intended audience
- Combine the data to and follow the best practices to present your story
There are 5 Courses in this Specialization
- Fundamentals of Visualization with Tableau
- Essential Design Principles for Tableau
- Visual Analytics with Tableau
- Creating Dashboards and Storytelling with Tableau
- Data Visualization with Tableau Project
- Suk S. Brar, M.B.A. Lead Business Consultant Blue Shield of California
- Govind Acharya Principal Analyst Budget and Institutional Analysis
- Hunter Whitney Sr. Consultant, Author, Instructor Design Strategy and Data Visualization
To enroll for this course, click the link below.
Note: NoticeBard is associated with Coursera through an affiliate programme