The Ministry of Education, Pandit Madan Mohan Malaviya National Mission on Teachers and Teaching Learning Centre, Ramanujan College, University of Delhi (NAAC Grade ‘A’) in association with Indian Accounting Association, NCR Chapter is organizing Online Course on Data Science with Statistical Methods from December 21, 2020, from January 3, 2021.
Ramanujan College, University of Delhi, is located in the well-known area of Kalkaji, near Nehru Place in South Delhi. Ramanujan College has highly qualified, dedicated, and committed faculty members. The college runs fifteen courses in different subjects in Humanities, Commerce and Science streams.
Research and data analysis is very significant for all professionals to develop the decision-making process today. Today, Strategic think tanks are using reliable data analysis techniques in the predictive analysis based on historical data. Nowadays, a software package is accessible to analyze data in a more resourceful manner.
Hence, the present workshop is designed to cater to the needs of academicians, researchers, and industry professionals for a sound understanding of research design and the use of related software for data analysis. Academicians, Researchers, Ph.D./ Doctoral Scholars, Professionals, and Students with an interest in Data Science can attend the Refresher Course on Data Analysis using Statistical Methods like SPSS, R, MS-Excel, and Mat Lab.
- Introduction to Research variables, methods, measurement scale, and data analysis
- Sampling Designs or Techniques
- Formulation of Hypothesis and Hypothesis Testing- Parametric and Non-Parametric
- Measures of Association and Correlation
- Introduction to Regression and Multiple Regression
- Functional Forms & Dummy Variables in Regression
- Advance Data Analysis using Excel
- Introduction to MATLAB
- Data Analysis with R
You might also be interested in Online FDP on Research Methodology by Ramanujan College, DU [Dec 10-23]: Register by Dec 8.
Who can Attend?
The Refresher Course is open to Faculty members (regular/ ad-hoc/ temporary) from any National or International University/ College and scholars pursuing research in different areas of Sciences and Social Sciences. The REFRESHER COURSE is also important and useful for participants seeking promotions under the 7th CPC from AL 10 to AL 11, AL 11 to AL 12, and AL 12 to AL 13.
The resource persons include Prof. C.P. Gupta (Department of Financial Studies, South Campus, D.U.), Prof. S.S. Bhakar (Director, Prestige Institute of Management, Gwalior), Prof. Ananya Ghosh Dastidar (Department of Business Economics, South Campus, D.U.), Mr. Narain (Faculty of Management Studies, North Campus, D.U.) and other eminent experts in the area of Advance Research Methodology and Statistical Tools from all over India.
The participation fee per person (Non-Refundable) is INR 850/ – and for physically challenged (Including visually impaired) participants is INR 425 /-.
All the aspirants are requested to pay the registration fee by NEFT/UPI/IMPS/PayTm details of the account are Account Name: Principal Ramanujan college; Account Number: 072001003912; IFSC Code: ICIC0000720; BANK AND BRANCH: ICICI BANK LTD. Kalkaji, New Delhi-110019; MICR CODE: 110229078.
- To register for the course, click here.
- As the REFRESHER COURSE is being organized under the prestigious PMMMNMTT scheme of MHRD, prime importance is given to willing and serious participants who are eager to learn.
- In this context, it should be noted that certificates will be awarded to only those participants who will be present online and engaged during each session of the REFRESHER COURSE.
- Therefore, it is compulsory for participants to attend all the online sessions in order to receive a certificate of participation.
- E-certificates will be given within 7 to 10 days after the conclusion of the program.
Emal ID: email@example.com
For full notification, click the link below.