About the Course
This Specialization covers intermediate topics in data science. You will gain hands-on experience with scalable SQL and NoSQL data management solutions, data mining algorithms, and practical statistical and machine learning concepts. You will also learn to visualize data and communicate results, and you’ll explore legal and ethical issues that arise in working with big data. In the final Capstone Project, developed in partnership with the digital internship platform Coursolve, you’ll apply your new skills to a real-world data science project.
Skills you will Learn?
- Python Programming
- R Programming
There are 4 Courses in this Specialization
- Data Manipulation at Scale: Systems and Algorithms
- Practical Predictive Analytics: Models and Methods
- Communicating Data Science Results
- Data Science at Scale – Capstone Project
- Bill Howe Director of Research Scalable Data Analytics
To enroll for this course, click the link below.
Note: NoticeBard is associated with Coursera through an affiliate programme