About the Course
This specialization is intended for data analysts looking to expand their toolbox for working with data. Traditionally, data analysts have used tools like relational databases, CSV files, and SQL programming, among others, to perform their daily workflows.
In this specialization, you will leverage existing skills to learn new ones that will allow you to utilize advanced technologies not traditionally linked to this role – technologies like Databricks and Apache Spark. By the end of this specialization, you’ll be able to solve real-world business problems with Databricks and the most popular machine learning techniques.
What you will learn?
- Discover how Databricks and Apache Spark simplify big data processing and optimize data analysis.
- Frame business problems for data science and machine learning to make the most out of big data analytic workflows.
- Solve real-world business problems quickly using Databricks to power the most popular data science techniques.
- Ingest, transform, and query data to extract valuable insights.
There are 3 Courses in this Specialization
- Apache Spark (TM) SQL for Data Analysts
- Data Science Fundamentals for Data Analysts
- Applied Data Science for Data Analysts
To enroll in this course, click the link below.
Note: NoticeBard is associated with Coursera through an affiliate programme.