The Department of Civil Engineering, Dr. B. R. Ambedkar National Institute of Technology, Jalandhar, Punjab is organizing an Online Short Term Course on Recent Advances in Data Science & Computational Intelligence from April 26 to 30, 2021.
Dr. B. R. Ambedkar National Institute of Technology Jalandhar (NIT Jalandhar or NITJ), formerly Regional Engineering College Jalandhar, is a public engineering institute located in Jalandhar, Punjab, India. It has been declared as an Institute of National Importance under the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Govt of India. It is one of the 31 National Institutes of Technology of India.
The basic objectives of this STC are as follows:
- To provide knowledge about the upcoming field that is Data Science and Computational Intelligence.
- To create awareness about the use of recent and innovative fields relating to Data Science and Computational Intelligence.
- To provide knowledge about good career start in Data Science
- To provide concepts with real-life examples in these fields by visualization of problems and implementation of optimized solutions.
- To combine and share knowledge, innovative ideas, and practical experiences to yield confidence in the upcoming era of the research community.
Resource Persons for this course are from Reputed Institutions and Industry.
To register for the course, click here.
There are No Registration Fees for the course. Confirmation of Registration & Google Meet link to attend STC will be emailed separately to the shortlisted candidates. The e-certificates shall be sent to all participants having more than 80% attendance in the STC.
For full notification, click the link below.