About the Course
This specialization is intended for professionals seeking to develop a skill set for interpreting statistical results. Through four courses and a capstone project, you will cover descriptive statistics, data visualization, measurement, regression modeling, probability and uncertainty which will prepare you to interpret and critically evaluate a quantitative analysis.
There are 5 Courses in this Specialization
- Data – What It Is, What We Can Do With It
- Measurement – Turning Concepts into Data
- Quantifying Relationships with Regression Models
- What are the Chances? Probability and Uncertainty in Statistics
- Data Literacy Capstone – Evaluating Research
Jennifer Bachner, PhD
Data Analytics and Policy Program
To enroll in this course, click the link below.
Note: NoticeBard is associated with Coursera through an affiliate programme.