About the Course
If you are a PwC Employee, gain access to the PwC Specialization and Courses for free using the instructions on the PwC L&D Spark page or simply search “Coursera” on PwC Spark.
This Specialization will help you get practical with data analysis, turning business intelligence into real-world outcomes. We’ll explore how a combination of better understanding, filtering, and application of data can help you solve problems faster – leading to smarter and more effective decision-making. You’ll learn how to use Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and other common data analysis and communication tools, and perhaps most importantly, we’ll help you to present data to others in a way that gets them engaged in your story and motivated to act.
What’s more, should you enroll in these courses, you will be invited to join PwC’s talent network. Those who opt into this talent network will receive information about PwC career opportunities, thought leadership, and happenings in the PwC global network.
This specialization was created by PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP with an address at 300 Madison Avenue, New York, New York, 10017.
Skills you will gain
- Data Analysis
- Microsoft Excel
- Data Visualization (DataViz)
- Data-Informed Decision-Making
- Big Data
- Pivot Table
- Data Cleansing
- Dashboard (Business)
- Data Virtualization
- Presentation Design
There are 5 Courses in this Specialization
- Data-driven Decision Making: In this course you’ll get an introduction to Data Analytics and its role in business decisions. You’ll learn why data is important and how it has evolved. You’ll be introduced to “Big Data” and how it is used. You’ll also be introduced to a framework for conducting Data Analysis and what tools and techniques are commonly used.
- Problem Solving with Excel: This course explores Excel as a tool for solving business problems. In this course you will learn the basic functions of excel through guided demonstration.
- Data Visualization with Advanced Excel: In this course, you will get hands-on instruction of advanced Excel 2013 functions. You’ll learn to use PowerPivot to build databases and data models.
- Effective Business Presentations with Powerpoint: This course is all about presenting the story of the data, using PowerPoint. You’ll learn how to structure a presentation, to include insights and supporting data.
- Data Analysis and Presentation Skills: the PwC Approach Final Project: In this Capstone Project, you’ll bring together all the new skills and insights you’ve learned through the four courses. You’ll be given a ‘mock’ client problem and a data set.
To enroll for this course, click the link below.
Note: NoticeBard is associated with Coursera through an affiliate programme.