The Discipline of Electrical Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Indore is organizing an Online Course on Current Trends in Biomedical Signal & Image Processing from October 20 to 22, 2020.
Indian Institute of Technology, Indore (IIT Indore or IITI), located in Madhya Pradesh, is one of the Institutes of Technology established by the Government of India in 2009. It is one of the eight new Indian Institutes of Technology (IIT) established by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India under The Institutes of Technology (Amendment) Act, 2011 which declares eight new IITs as well as the conversion of Institute of Technology, Banaras Hindu University to IIT.
The lectures will cover the following contents:
- Signal and image analysis techniques
- Classification methods
- Fundamentals of biomedical signal and image processing
- EEG signal analysis and classification
- ECG signal analysis and classification
- Medical image analysis and classification
- Signal and image processing for telemedicine.
- Feature extraction methods
- Medical applications of signal and image processing
- Deep learning for biomedical signal processing
Who can Attend?
Professionals working in R & D organizations and industries; Faculty from Engineering/ Polytechnic colleges; Research scholars, postgraduate and undergraduate students are invited to apply.
- There is no registration fee for participants from TEQIP institutes
- For industry personnel: Rs. 10,000/-
- For faculty members: Rs. 5000/-
- For students: Rs. 2000/-
The above fee includes service tax. To pay the registration fee online, click here.
To download the registration form, click here.
The soft copy of the completely filled registration form (along with the Online payment slip for the course fee) should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. The last date to register is October 18, 2020.
Prof. Ram Bilas Pachori
Discipline of Electrical Engineering
Indian Institute of Technology Indore
Khandwa Road, Simrol, Indore, MP.
Phone: 09617291052 (Mobile)
For full notification, click the link below.