The Department of Civil Engineering, Dr. B. R. Ambedkar National Institute of Technology (NIT), Jalandhar is organizing an Online Course on Construction Methods & Methods in Civil Engineering from August 25 to 29, 2020.
Dr. B. R. Ambedkar National Institute of Technology Jalandhar, formerly Regional Engineering College Jalandhar, is a public engineering institute located in Jalandhar, Punjab, India. It is declared as an Institute of Eminence under the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Govt of India.
- Dr. N.K. Samadhiya, Professor, IIT Roorkee
- Dr. A.K. Goyal, Professor, NIT Kurukshetra
- Dr. Siby John, Professor, PEC Chandigarh
- Dr. Umesh Sharma, Professor, PEC Chandigarh
- Dr. Rizwan A. Khan, Associate Professor, AMU Aligarh
- Dr. R.K. Sharma, Professor, NIT Hamirpur
- Dr. Pradeep Kumar, Associate Professor, NIT Hamirpur
Interested candidates can register online by clicking here.
E-Certificates will be provided to all the participants on the successful completion of the STC.
Email ID: email@example.com
For full notification, click the link below.
You might also be interested in Online Course on Material Characterization Techniques by NIT Jalandhar [Aug 24-28]: Registrations Open.