The Department of Electrical Engineering, National Institute of Technology (NIT), Srinagar is organizing an Online Short Term Course (STC) on Emerging Techniques in Condition Monitoring of Electrical Apparatus from September 7 to 11, 2020.
The main objective of this STC is to educate the participants on how the condition monitoring tools can help in predetermining the faults develop in electrical machinery, and how the CM techniques can extend the service life of electrical equipment.
National Institute of Technology, Srinagar was established in 1960 as the Regional Engineering College, Srinagar. The Institute acquired the status of NIT in August 2003 and attained full autonomy in its Academics.
- Advances in High Voltage Engineering
- Condition Monitoring of Power Apparatus
- Insulation Design/Diagnostic
- Diagnostics of Transformers
- Diagnostics of Rotating Machines
- Mechanism of Conduction and Breakdown in Dielectrics
- Artificial Intelligence based Health Assessment and Fault Diagnosis of Electrical Apparatus
- Application of DSP Techniques to Condition Monitoring of Electrical Insulating Materials.
- Advances in Dielectrics and Electrical Insulation
- Development of nano-composite Insulating Materials for Outdoor Applications
This program is open to faculty members, research scholars, PG & UG Students, and industrial personnel.
- There is no registration fee for the course.
- The number of participants is limited to 100 (First-Come-First-Serve Basis).
- To register online, click here.
- The last date to register is September 4, 2020.
- E-certificates will be provided to those participants who have attended the program without any absenteeism.
Phone Number: +91-9882444187
Email ID: email@example.com
For full notification, click the link below.
Online Course on Emerging Techniques in Condition Monitoring of Electrical Apparatus by NIT Srinagar
You might also be interested in Webinar on Recent Trends in Signal Processing & Communications by NIT Silchar [Sep 10-14]: Register by Sep 8.