About the Course
Being able to communicate effectively is an essential life skill. Therefore, understanding it’s nuances and practicing it to the level of perfection leaves an indelible mark and makes a communication successful. Its importance is felt in all spheres of life.
But interestingly this skill has been perceived as something that develops naturally and therefore has been majorly overlooked. Inability to communicate effectively leads to confusion, conflict, frustration to name a few. A successful communication not only allows to overcome these problems but also helps in creating a sense of happiness for both the sender and receiver, leading to long term wellbeing and meaningful relationships.
- Communications: As a process
Communication basics: The different channels and models
Introduction to the diverse ways of communication
Understanding the encoding and decoding process
Multiple channels of communication
- Nonverbal communication skills
Strategies and implication
- Communication styles for generating congenial environment
Different ways of communication and their impact
- Communication: As a practice
Role of feedback
Principles, strategies and implications of communicating in close quarters
- Communicative practices: Generosity, gratitude and forgiveness
Communication as a method of generating altruistic practices
- Communicating for workplace happiness
Use of verbal strategies for effective workplace communication
Use of nonverbal strategies for effective communication in the workplace
- Communication of self-discovery and discovery of others
Exploring the unique ancient traditions and modern knowledge
Students, Faculty, Researchers, Academicians, Practitioners, and Organization employees.
- Interested candidates can register online via this page.
- Nil for AICTE-QIP sponsored participants and For others – INR 10,000/- (Ten thousand) + GST per participant
- Last date of registration is 15 November 2020.
Dr. Tanusree Dutta, Principal Co-ordinator
Phone: + 91-3222-69453