The Department of Materials and Metallurgical Engineering, Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology, Bhopal is organizing an Online Short Term Course on Challenges & Opportunities in Designing Nanoarchitectonics of Nanoporous Carbon Materials for Industrial Applications from September 16 to 20, 2020.
The Training Program will focus on recent trends and the advancements of the synthetic methods for the fabrications of hierarchical porous carbons materials with one-to three-dimensional network structure for industrial applications.
Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology (M.A.N.I.T), Bhopal is one of the pioneering engineering institutes of the country which has contributed many outstanding engineers.
The major areas of the STTP are:
- Nanoporous Materials
- Carbon-based Nanomaterials
- Nanomaterials for Energy & Environment
- Nanotechnology & Environmental benefits
- Micro and Nano Manufacturing
- Characterization of Nanoporous carbon (SEM/ TEM/ XRD/ AFM/ TGA etc.)
- Renewable energy and sustainable Synthesis
- Smart Materials
- Nano-porous materials for Energy Application
- Nano-porous materials for Biomedical Application
- Bio-inspired functional nanocomposites
- Diploma/ UG/ PG/ Ph.D. Student: Rs. 500/-
- Faculty of Academic Institutes and R&D organization: Rs. 500/-
- From Industry: Rs. 500/-
Details of Money-Transfer by net-banking: Account Name: Director MANIT Bhopal; Bank Name: State Bank of India; Bank Address: MANIT (MACT) Bhopal; Account No. 10020150107; IFSC Code: SBIN0001608. In net banking money transfer please clearly mention narration in remark column as “Registration fee for NANCM2020”.
To download the registration form, click here. The last date to register is firstname.lastname@example.org. The last date to register is September 15, 2020. All email correspondence must be addressed with the subject “NANCM2020″.
Dr. S. Suresh, Assistant Professor, Department of Chemical Engineering
Phone Number: +91-8989005393
Email ID: email@example.com
For full notification, click the link below.