Course on Career Success by University of California, Irvine [Online Classes, 3 Months]: Enroll Now!
About the Course
This series of courses will help you build, develop and hone the essential skills needed to improve your employability and advancement in today’s dynamic workforce. The courses in this Specialization may be taken in any order. Each course can also be taken independently. The Specialization concludes with a Capstone project that will give you the opportunity to integrate and apply the skills you have gained throughout the courses to your individual and organizational needs.
What you will Learn?
- Apply management principles and problem-solving skills
- Manage your time and plan projects effectively
- Communicate with co-workers and produce clear and concise writing
- Understand finance and use winning negotiation strategies
There are 10 Courses in this Specialization
- Project Management: The Basics for Success
- Work Smarter, Not Harder: Time Management for Personal & Professional Productivity
- Finance for Non-Financial Professionals
- Communication in the 21st Century Workplace
- High-Impact Business Writing
- The Art of Negotiation
- Fundamentals of Management
- Effective Problem-Solving and Decision-Making
- Essentials of Entrepreneurship: Thinking & Action
- Career Success Project
- Sue Robins, M.S. Ed. Instructor, University of California, Irvine Extension University of California, Irvine Extension
- David Standen, MBA Instructor, University of California, Irvine Extension
- Patricia Bravo, MBA, SPHR Instructor, University of California, Irvine Extension
- Margaret Meloni, MBA, PMP Instructor, University of California, Irvine Division of Continuing Education
- Dave Nagy Instructor, University of California, Irvine Extension
- Rob Stone, PMP, M.Ed. Instructor, University of California, Irvine Extension
To enrol for this course, click the link below.
Note: NoticeBard is associated with Coursera through an affiliate programme.
About the Author