About the Course
What is cloud technology or data science and what’s all the hype about? More importantly, what can it do for you, your team, and your business?
If you want to learn about cloud technology so you can excel in your role, help build the future of your business, and thrive in the cloud era, then the Business Transformation with Google Cloud course is for you.
Through this interactive training, you’ll learn about core cloud business drivers—specifically Google’s cloud—and gain the knowledge/skills to determine if business transformation is right for you and your team, and build short and long-term projects using the “superpowers” of cloud accordingly.
You’ll also find several templates, guides, and resource links through the supplementary student workbook to help you build a custom briefing document to share with your leadership, technical teams, or partners.
Who can Apply?
Business decision-makers: directors (managers of managers), managers of individual contributors (ICs) or ICs working in non-IT functions/ divisions (such as finance, marketing, sales, HR, product design) interested in understanding the applications of Google’s cloud technology for business improvement opportunities and transformational project(s).
What you will learn?
- Explain what cloud technology is and the top reasons the cloud era is revolutionizing business
- Identify components of a security program to build into your transformation journey
- Craft an ideal transformation challenge for your organization
- Build a business case and summary page for your overall transformation project using the templates provided
- Module 1: Why cloud technology is revolutionizing business
- Module 2: Foster an innovation culture
- Module 3: Define the ideal business transformation challenge
- Module 4: Build trust with availability, security, and compliance
- Module 5: Build a business case for your transformation challenge
To enroll in this course, click the link below.
Note: Noticebard is associated with Coursera through an affiliate programme.