About the Course
This Specialization will introduce non-native speakers of English to methods for developing English language and communication skills for the workplace, doing business, cross-cultural understanding, and business case study analysis. You’ll apply these skills in the final Capstone Project by analysing a current business case study and providing recommendations to a target audience in both presentation and written formats.
There are 5 Courses in this Specialization
- Business English: Basics: This course aims to improve your Business English language skills by developing your vocabulary and reading skills and your understanding of tone, style and knowledge of communication methods.
- English for Effective Business Writing: This course aims to improve your Business English writing skills by developing your use of vocabulary, grammar, understanding of different business writing genres, and your ability to write professional business documents.
- English for Effective Business Speaking: This course aims to improve your Business English speaking skills by developing your use of vocabulary, grammar, pronunciation, spoken communication skills within a Business context, and your ability to deliver professional business speeches for specific purposes.
- Business English for Cross-cultural Communication: This course aims to prepare you for working in an cross-cultural Business setting.
- Business Case Analysis: The Capstone project is the culmination of your journey through the Business English for Non-Native Speakers specialization.
To enroll for this course, click the link below.
Note: NoticeBard is associated with Coursera via an affiliate programme.