Blockchain is poised to transform every industry and managerial function—redefining the ways we transact online, share ideas, and manage workflows. It’s a new technology that every business professional needs to understand.
This four-course Specialization introduces you to the world of blockchain technology—explaining what blockchain is, how it works, and why it’s revolutionary. You will learn about various categories of cryptoassets, and the ways they can be transacted on a blockchain. You will learn how blockchain is disrupting business models and financial services, offering organizations new choices in how they create and manage value.
The Specialization is taught by Don Tapscott and Alex Tapscott, globally-recognized authorities on innovation and technology and authors of the best-selling book Blockchain Revolution. It also includes various industry experts and developers from the Ethereum Foundation, Grid Singularity, Keyless Technologies, and ResonanceX who will share their experiences within the blockchain ecosystem.
As one of the world’s leading and largest graduate business schools, INSEAD brings together people, cultures and ideas to develop responsible leaders who transform business and society. INSEAD’s multi-campus format and unmatched diversity deliver a truly global educational experience. Its 154 renowned faculty members inspire students through degree and PhD programmes, while every year more than 11,000 executives participate in its Executive Education programmes, both on-campus and online.
What you will learn?
- Seven design principles for the ‘Blockchain Revolution’
- Top 10 challenges for implementing blockchain technology
- Terms such as miner, hash, nonce, consensus mechanism, public-key cryptography, cryptoasset, smart contract, DApp, and self-sovereign identity
- Blockchain use-cases within your industry, and business model decisions to assess the feasibility.
There are 4 Courses in this Specialization
- Introduction to Blockchain Technologies
- Transacting on the Blockchain
- Blockchain and Business: Applications and Implications
- Blockchain Opportunity Analysis
To enroll for this course, click the link below.
Note: NoticeBard is associated with Coursera through an affiliate programme.