Course on Biogas Production, Power Generation and Upgradation for Vehicular Application @ IIT Delhi [Oct 14-25]: Applications Open
Established as College of Engineering In 1961, the Institute was later declared as an Institution of National Importance under the Institutes of Technology (Amendment) Act, 1963 and was renamed as the Indian Institute of Technology Delhi’.
The Indian Institute of Technology Delhi (abbreviated IIT Delhi or IITD) is a public engineering institution located in Hauz Khas, Delhi, India. As per the latest QS University Ranking 2018, IIT Delhi is ranked at the 64th position in the Engineering and Technology discipline.
Since its inception, over 35000 have graduated from IIT Delhi in various disciplines including Engineering, Physical Sciences, Management, and Humanities & Social Sciences.
- To make an aware international community on the role of compressed biogas (CBG) in providing sustainable energy and agriculture under the climate change era.
- To discuss the fundamental and scientific issues of the anaerobic digestion process for efficient biogas production using agricultural biomass residues.
- To discuss the fundamental and scientific issues and technologies in the production of compressed biogas.
Diploma/Degree in Engineering or Science (Energy, Agricultural Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Microbiology, Biotechnology). Preference will be given to the candidate having experience in biogas area.
- Introduction to the role of energy and bio-fertilizer production from biomass resources and its impact on the mitigation of climate change.
- Design of anaerobic digesters (biogas plants) and evaluation criterion of performance of biogas production plants.
- Experiential learning of operation of water-based biogas up-gradation and bottling system.
- Energy auditing of compressed biogas (CBG) system, understanding of climate change mitigation impacts of biogas system and sustainable agricultural production systems.
- Biogas slurry application and management, Maintenance of biogas plants.
Interested candidates can apply by clicking here.
Phone Number: 011-26591915, 011-26597118
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further details, click here.
About the Author
When I die, bury me with all my tatts on. When I die, bury me without the lights on.