Course on Big Data Technologies at NIT Raipur [Jan 8-12, 2020]: Register by Jan 3
This STTP aims to provide up-gradation of knowledge and skills for students/research scholars/faculties/scientists involved in active research in the area of Big Data analytics and related technologies. The course will provide in-depth exposure to them.
The lectures will be delivered by distinguished experts from IIT/NIT and Software Industries. This five days short term course will include lectures, special case studies in the areas of Big Data Analytics and related tools such as Hadoop, Apache Spark as well as hands-on practical experiments using Python data analytics tools such as NumPy, SciPy, Pandas, Matplotlib, and Scikit-learn.
- Big Data Analytics: Big Data: Challenges and Opportunities, Big Data Examples, Characteristics of Big Data, Programming Models for Big Data, Big Data Analysis with Apache Spark, Application of Machine Learning algorithms for Big data Analytics, Big Data Privacy.
- Apache Spark: Understand the advanced features of PySpark2 and SparkSQL, Program SparkSQL with Python, Spark Streaming and Spark MLlib, Graph analysis with GraphFrames.
- Python: – Mathematical Computing with Python NumPy – Scientific Computing with Python SciPy – Data Manipulation in Python using Pandas – Data Visualization in Python using Matplotlib – Data Analytics using Python machine Learning tools Scikit-learn.
- Since the number of seats is limited to 40, the selection will be made on first cum first basis. However, the preference will be given to the outside participants.
- Intimation regarding selection will be sent to the candidates by e-mail as per the schedule.
- Certificates will be issued to the participants only after attending the complete course.
- No TA/DA will be paid to the participants. Accommodation may be provided on availability & on payment basis at institute guest house and relevant hostels of NIT, Raipur provided a request for the same is made in the registration form.
- Applications in prescribed format with registration fee in the form of Demand Draft drawn in favor of “Director, NIT Raipur” payable at Raipur, must reach the coordinator on or before 3rd Jan 2020.
- To download the registration form, click here.
- Registration fee includes Workshop kit, and high Tea at each day during the program.
- Fee is non-refundable. Certificates will be issued to the participants only after attending the complete course.
Phone Number: +91-9891952480
Email ID: email@example.com
For further details, click here.
About the Author
When I die, bury me with all my tatts on. When I die, bury me without the lights on.