The School of Physical Sciences, Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU), Delhi, and C-DAC, Pune is organizing an Online Course on the Basics of High-Performance Computing from April 19 to 30, 2021.
Jawaharlal Nehru University is a public central university located in New Delhi, India. It was established in 1969 and named after Jawaharlal Nehru, India’s first Prime Minister. The university is known for leading faculties and research emphasis on liberal arts and applied sciences.
To teach participants the basic concepts of parallel computing and equip them with the knowledge that will empower them to write parallel programs using industry-standard parallel programming frameworks.
- Fundamental Concepts of Parallel Computing
- Multicore Programming with OpenMP
- Distributed Computing with MPI
- Profiling of application
Who can Attend?
- Ph.D. Scholars (any stream of Science or Engineering)
- Post Graduate Students (any stream of Science or Engineering)
- 3rd and 4th year UG Students (any stream of Engineering)
- Admission based on merit
To register for the course, click here.
The course duration is Two weeks (Thrice a week – Mon, Wed, Fri; 6 hours/day (1000 to 1300, 1400 to 1700 hrs)).
For full notification, click the link below.