About the Course
This specialization gives current or aspiring IT professionals an overview of the features, benefits, and capabilities of Amazon Web Services (AWS).
As you proceed through these four interconnected courses, you will gain a more vivid understanding of core AWS services, key AWS security concepts, strategies for migrating from on-premises to AWS, and basics of building serverless applications with AWS. Additionally, you will have opportunities to practice what you have learned by completing labs and exercises developed by AWS technical instructors.
Skills you will gain
- Cloud Computing Security
- AWS cloud
- Cloud Storage
- cloud networking
- Cloud Computing
- Information Privacy
- Cloud Management
- Cloud Applications
- AWS Lambda
- Amazon Lex
What you will learn?
- Learn AWS fundamental concepts including Regions, Availability Zones, and Virtual Private Clouds (VPCs)
- Learn how to use AWS compute, storage, database, and security services via the AWS Console
- How to make an applications durable, distributed, and highly available
- Foundational security concepts, including basic concepts such as “least privilege” and the “Shared Responsibility Model.”
There are 4 Courses in this Specialization
- AWS Fundamentals: Going Cloud-Native
- AWS Fundamentals: Addressing Security Risk
- AWS Fundamentals: Migrating to the Cloud
- AWS Fundamentals: Building Serverless Applications
To enroll in this course, click the link below.
Note: Noticebard is associated with Coursera through an affiliate programme.