About the Course
Art can be a powerful catalyst for building skills and understanding a range of subjects. Intended for primary and secondary teachers of all disciplines, Art & Activity builds upon the inquiry-based approaches of Art and Inquiry: Museum Teaching Strategies for Your Classroom, while delving into activity-based strategies that will make your students empowered participants.
The Museum of Modern Art is a place that fuels creativity, ignites minds, and provides inspiration. With extraordinary exhibitions and the world’s finest collection of modern and contemporary art, MoMA is dedicated to the conversation between the past and the present, the established and the experimental. Our mission is helping you understand, enjoy, and use the art of our time.
- Introduction to Art and Activity
- Activities for Analyzing and Reflecting
- Activities for Creating, Imagining & Connecting
- Assessment Strategies
- Larissa Raphael, Associate Educator, School and Teacher Programs
- Francis Estrada, Assistant Educator
- Lisa Mazzola, Assistant Director, School and Teacher Programs
To enroll in this course, click the link below.
Note: Noticebard is associated with Coursera through an affiliate programme.