The Department of Computer Science & Engineering, National Institute of Technology (NIT), Srinagar is organizing an Online Course on Applications of ML & Deep Learning in Engineering Problems from October 26 to 30, 2020.
National Institute of Technology Srinagar (NIT Srinagar or NITSRI) is a public technical university located in Srinagar, Jammu, and Kashmir, India. It is one of the 31 National Institutes of Technology (NITs) and as such is directly under the control of the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD).
It was established in 1960 as one of several Regional Engineering Colleges established as part of the Second Five Year Plan (1956–61) by the Government of India. It is governed by the National Institutes of Technology Act, 2007 which has declared it as Institute of National Importance.
- The STC aims to provide a mathematical understanding of various Machine learning classification, detection, tracking and optimization methods.
- To make participants familiar with commonly used tools and models for Machine learning classification, detection, tracking and optimization.
- An overview of the experimental flow visualization and implementation techniques for IoT and different engineering problems.
- To acquaint the participants with the use of basic qualitative and quantitative research techniques and data analysis tools.
- Introduction to Machine Learning, Deep Learning.
- Soft computing, and Optimization Techniques.
- Basics of AI, Introduction to ANN, Linear Regression.
- Decision Trees, Support Vector Machines.
- Image Processing with OpenCV.
- Deep Learning Networks: Introduction to Tensor Flow.
- Convolutional Neural Networks and its Application to Classification, Detection and Tracking Problems.
- Machine Learning Model Optimization.
- Introduction to Optimization techniques.
- Novel meta-heuristic algorithms machine learning and advance computing
There is No registration fee required to attend the online course. The STC will be conducted online. The link for joining will be emailed to only the registered participants. E-Certificate will be provided to participants.
To register for the course, click here. The last date to register is October 22, 2020.
Phone Number: +91-8895125180
Email ID: email@example.com
For full notification, click the link below.
You might also be interested in Online Course on Software Applications in Civil Engineering by NIT Srinagar [Oct 26-30]: Register by Oct 25.