The National Institute of Technology (NIT), Srinagar is organizing an Online One Week Course on Application of Artificial Intelligence in Electrical Energy Systems from August 17 to 21, 2020.
The course will help to cultivate and explore the knowledge of artificial intelligence beyond the confining of traditional cognition.
National Institute of Technology, Srinagar is a public technical university located in Srinagar, Jammu, and Kashmir, India. It is one of the 31 National Institutes of Technology and as such is directly under the control of the Ministry of Human Resource Development.
Participants will be able to dig new approaches for their research obstacles and adept to achieve new optimal solutions that challenge the existing one.
- Prof (HAG). S N Singh, IIT Kanpur
- Prof. D P Kothari Former Director of IIT Delhi, VNIT Nagpur, and VIT Vellore.
- Prof (HAG) R. Venkata Rao SVNIT Surat, Gujrat
- Dr. Dheeraj Khatod, Associate Prof., IIT Roorkee
- There is no registration fees for participants
- E-Certificate will be awarded to all the participants who have registered and attended the program.
- To register for the course online, click here.
- The intake of participants is limited to 60
- The mode of tutelage will be Online.
Dr. Kushal Jagtap
Phone Number: 6005352412
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For full notification, click the link below.
You might also be interested in Course on Additive & Smart Manufacturing at NIT Trichy [Sep 7-11]: Register by Aug 25.