The Department of Electrical Engineering, National Institute of Technology (NIT), Rourkela is organizing an Online Course on Antenna & Microwave Fundamentals Theory, Modeling, Test, and Applications for Space, Air and Ground Systems from September 26 to 30, 2020.
National Institute of Technology, Rourkela, formerly Regional Engineering College, Rourkela is a publicly funded premier institute of higher learning for engineering, science, and technology located in the steel city of Rourkela, Odisha, India.
The course will include lectures sessions on the following broad topics:
- Antenna Modeling and Simulation Techniques
- Antenna Applications for Space, Air, and Ground Systems
- CubeS at Antennas- Mesh Reflectors and Reflect Arrays
- Antenna Theory & Phased Arrays
- Antenna Applications for Defense Industry
- Theory and Design of Filters
- Advances in Microstrip Filter technology
- Antenna application to Health Monitoring
- Substrate integrated waveguide
- Low-Profile Antennas on Meta-surfaces
- Microwave Integrated Circuits
- Industry/ Faculty/ Academic Staff: Rs. 1000/-
- UG, PG Students, and Ph.D. Scholars: Rs.500/-
The registration fee can be transferred to the following bank account details: AccountName: DIRECTOR NIT ROURKELA; Account Number: 37537622247; IFSC Code: SBIN0002109; Bank: STATE BANK OF INDIA; Branch: NIT CAMPUS ROURKELA.
To register for the course, click here. The last date to register is September 23, 2020.
For full notification, click the link below.