About the Course
In this specialization, you will learn the major functions that must be performed by a battery management system, how lithium-ion battery cells work and how to model their behaviors mathematically, and how to write algorithms (computer methods) to estimate state-of-charge, state-of-health, remaining energy, and available power, and how to balance cells in a battery pack.
What you will learn?
- How to design equivalent-circuit models for lithium-ion battery cells
- How to implement state-of-health (SOH) estimators for lithium-ion battery cells
- How to implement state-of-charge (SOC) estimators for lithium-ion battery cells
- How to design balancers and power-limits estimators for lithium-ion battery packs
There are 5 Courses in this Specialization
- Introduction to battery-management systems
- Equivalent Circuit Cell Model Simulation
- Battery State-of-Charge (SOC) Estimation
- Battery State-of-Health (SOH) Estimation
- Battery Pack Balancing and Power Estimation
- Gregory Plett
Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Abigail Rose
To enroll in this course, click the link below.
Note: NoticeBard is associated with Coursera through an affiliate programme.