This short term course will provide a unique opportunity for sharing the research results, knowledge related to software & tools, and experience in the different aspects of sustainable thermal energy systems. The demand for conventional energy is increasing day by day. Using this energy also affects the environment by releasing harmful emissions.
So, it is necessary to search for alternative energy conversion technologies for the sustainable development of society. Sustainable thermal energy systems are an alternative to conventional energy conversion systems for producing the desired effect from the renewable source of energy. Keeping the above backdrop in mind, the above short term course has been designed.
- Solar Thermal Systems
- Solar Thermal Application using Supercritical Fluid
- Solar Distillation
- Small Hydro Power
- Desiccant cooling
- Introduction to Multi-Phase Flow and Flow Regimes
- Computational Techniques
- Biomass Gasification
- Thermal Energy Storage System
- Alternative Fuel for Future generation
- Hands-on Session with Computational Tools.
Who can Attend?
Faculties from Engineering Institutes, Universities, research scholars, PG Students and Other Educational Institutes and employees of Industries.
Faculties/Exporters from IITs, NITs and other premier Institutions/ Organizations will deliver the lectures.
- Participants from Academia: Rs 2000/-
- Institutes/ R&D Labs Students: Rs 1000/-
- Participants from Industry: Rs 4000/-
Accommodation will be provided in the institute student hostels on the twin-sharing basis for outstation participants.
How to Apply?
- The participants may send scanned copy of the registration form along with scanned copy of DD/Online payment slip to email@example.com.
- Hard copy may then be submitted on the day of registration.
- Registration fee includes registration kit, high tea during the program and study materials.
- Fee is non-refundable.
- The last date to apply is Febraury 5, 2020.
- To download the registration form, click here.
Phone Number: 91-1972-254702
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org