The basic objective of the present program is to acquaint the participants with the working and applications of various advanced manufacturing processes and techniques.
The participants will be able to gain state of the art knowledge in advance manufacturing processes and systems through lectures, tutorials, demonstrations, and hands-on training. Further, it is also aimed to appraise the participants about the research trends in the course area and facilitate cooperation for knowledge sharing and research applications.
- Advance Manufacturing Processes
- Micro Manufacturing Processes
- Additive Manufacturing Techniques
- Materials Processing and Characterization
- Optimization and AI Applications
- Research trends in Manufacturing
- Scope for Innovation & Entrepreneurship in Manufacturing
The training program is open to faculty members from engineering institutes (degree & diploma), research scholars and industry personnel who are working in mechanical, production, material science and metallurgy field.
The resource persons for the program shall include faculty from host institute, various prestigious institutes as well as experts from industries.
- The registration fees for the program is Rs. 500/- for UG/PG students and full-time Ph.D. research scholars, Rs. 1000/- for faculty members from technical institutes and Rs. 2000/- for Industry personnel & practicing engineers.
- Registration fee includes registration kit, course material, and food.
- Research scholars have to attach the bonafide certificate or photocopy of their valid identity card along with registration form.
- The non-refundable registration fees should be sent in the form of a Demand Draft in favor of “DIRECTOR SVNIT TEQIP-IRG” payable at Surat.
- Limited accommodation in institute/hostel guest house shall be provided to participants upon prior request on payment basis.
- The participants have to bear their own traveling expenses.
- Interested candidates can register online by clicking here.
- The last date to register is January 10, 2020.
Phone Number: (0261) 2201988/2204325
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org