The Department of Electrical Engineering, SVNIT Surat is organizing an Online Course on Advances in Control Systems Engineering & Applications from September 23 to 27, 2020.
The course brings an opportunity for academicians, research scholars, and students across various disciplines to explore the field of control systems engineering. The program attempts to get experts related to control engineering from premier institutes and industries in India to give participants a good exposure to the recent advances in the field of control systems engineering.
SVNIT Surat was established in 1961 as Sardar Vallabhbhai Regional College of Engineering & Technology and was given a status of National Institute of Technology, in 2002.
- Concepts of classical control theory and industrial applications of classical control theory.
- Advanced control systems, design of feedback controllers, and their applications.
- Concepts of Nonlinear control systems and sliding mode control.
- Optimal control theory and its applications.
- Concepts of state estimation. Design of estimators and observers, and their applications.
- Philosophy of Industrial Automation, PLC, SCADA, control laws (PI, PID control actions) and applications, a demo of industrial control system PC-based automation, etc.
Faculty members of UGC/ AICTE recognized Universities and Engineering colleges all over India, Research scholars (Ph.D., M.Tech), Students and Industry personnel are invited to apply.
Five Days Training will be taken by a group of experts from IITs, NITs, and industry for delivering sessions. The training time is approximately 5 hours per day. The mode of training is Instructor-led live online.
- Students/ Research scholars: Rs. 250/-
- Institute/ College Teachers: Rs. 500/-
- Delegates from industries: Rs. 1000/-
The non-refundable registration fee should be paid online through net banking to “Director SVNIT TEQIP IRG” A/C No: 0277101028663, Canara Bank, Nanpura Branch Surat, IFSC: CNRB0000277. (kindly save the receipt or take a screenshot of the payment).
To register online for the course, click here. The last date to register is September 18, 2020.
Email ID: email@example.com
For full notification, click the link below.