The Department of Electrical Engineering, National Institute of Technology (NIT), Hamirpur is organizing an Online Course on Advancements in Optimization of Power Generation, Drives & Control System from November 16 to 20, 2020.
National Institute of Technology Hamirpur is one of the thirty-one NITs of the country, which came into existence on 7th August 1986 as Regional Engineering College, a joint and cooperative enterprise of the Govt. of India and Govt. of Himachal Pradesh. On 26th June 2002, REC Hamirpur was awarded the status of Deemed University and upgraded to National Institute of Technology.
The Institute offers Bachelor, Master and Doctoral programmes in Engineering, Sciences, Architecture, Management and Humanities. Various programmes serve the purpose of building a comprehensive foundation of knowledge and of enhancing confidence, creativity and innovation in its students.
The primary aim of this e-STC is to impart research skills to the beginners, and improve the quality of research among the existing researchers in the thematic areas of control, renewable energy and motor-drive systems.
This programme will bring a positive transformation among the faculty members, research scholar and participants from industries towards research work, and enable the participants to develop competence in understanding recent advances in proposed topic of the course. The participants will gain the knowledge of recent and future trends in Electric Drives, Power, Energy and control systems.
- Recent Developments in Motor Drives for Electric Vehicle
- Emerging Trends in Renewable Energy-Based Systems
- Power Quality Control in Grid IntegratedRenewable Energy Systems
- Control of Standalone DFIG-DC Systems
- Renewable Energy based DC Microgrid for Remote Electrification in India
- Power Quality Issues and Mitigation Techniques Using UPQC
- Maximum Power Extraction Techniques for Partially Shaded Solar PV Array
- Relevance of Optimal Control Theory
- GAMS Optimization & Forecasting
- AI-Based Control for Renewable Energy Systems
- Prof. Bhim Singh, IIT Delhi
- Prof. B.K. Panigrahi, IIT Delhi
- Prof. V. Mukherjee, IIT (ISM) Dhanbad
- Dr. Amit Kumar Jain, IIT Delhi
- Dr. S. R. Mohanty, IIT (BHU) Varanasi
- Prof. Nand Kishor, MNNIT Allahabad
- Dr. R. N. Patel, NIT Raipur
- Dr. Sanjeet Dwivedi, Danfoss Power Electronics, Denmark
- Dr. Sandeep M., NTU Singapore
- Dr. Vashist Bist, Fuji Electric Co. Ltd., Pune
Who can Attend?
This program is open to faculty members, research scholars, PG & UG Students and industrial personnel.
- Rs. 500 for Academia/ R&D Labs
- Rs. 200 for Students
- Rs. 1000 for participants from Industry
The registration fee can be paid via bank transfer to the following account: Bank Details (for NEFT): Bank & Branch Name: SBI, NIT Hamirpur; Account Name: Director NIT Hamirpur; Current Account No.: 11159548375; IFSC Code: SBIN0010367.
To register for the course, click here.
E-certificates will be provided to the participants, with at least 75% attendance, upon successful completion of the program. The last date to register is November 12, 2020.
Dr. Rajan Kumar
For full notification, click the link below.
Online Course on Advancements in Optimization of Power Generation, Drives & Control System by NIT Hamirpur
You might also be interested in Online Course on Recent Advancements in Micromanufacturing by NIT Uttarakhand [Nov 23-27]: Register by Nov 18.