The Discipline of Metallurgy Engineering and Materials Science, Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Indore is organizing a QIP Sponsored Short Term Course on Advanced Welding Technologies & Failure Analysis from September 19 to 24, 2020.
This course is designed to have interactive lectures delivered by experts on the topics related to current trends in welding technology, failure analysis, and characterization.
Indian Institute of Technology, Indore, located in Madhya Pradesh, is one of the Institutes of Technology established by the Government of India in 2009.
Topics of discussion will include, but not limited to:
- Advanced welding techniques and their applications
- Failure analysis and weld corrosion
- Advanced characterization
- Practical training to provide hands-on experience in advanced welding techniques.
Interested faculty members with any academic background from institutions recognized by AICTE are eligible to attend the course.
Faculties and scientists from renowned institutions of India will be invited for discussing these topics.
- The number of seats for the course is limited.
- There is no registration fee.
- An online link will be provided for the registered participants.
- A certificate will be issued for all the participants.
- To download the registration form, click here.
- Interested participants need to submit the registration form through e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dr. Jayaprakash Murugesan, Assistant Professor
Phone Number: +91-9755611891
Email ID: email@example.com
For full notification, click the link below.
You might also be interested in Online FDP on Blockchain Application Development by NIT Meghalaya [Oct 5-9]: Registrations Open.