IIT Indore is organizing a short term Course on Advanced Welding Techniques & Failure Techniques from March 16 to 20, 2020.
For future design engineers, it is important to understand the advances in welding of materials to fabricate hybrid structures without distortion in properties. It is also important to understand the mechanical properties of the weld joint, failure analysis, the corrosion behavior of weld joint and characterization.
Considering the above aspects, this course is designed to have interactive lectures delivered by experts on the topics related to current trends in welding technology, failure analysis, and characterization.
- Advanced welding techniques and their applications
- Failure analysis and weld corrosion
- Advanced characterization
- Practical training to provide hands-on experience in advanced welding techniques.
Interested faculty members with any academic background from institutions recognized by AICTE are eligible to attend the course.
Faculties and scientists from renowned institutions of India will be invited for discussing these topics.
There is no registration fee for the course. However, accepted participants need to pay a caution deposit (refundable) of INR 1,000/- for the confirmation of registration, through demand draft drawn in favor of Registrar, IIT Indore.
- Interested participants need to submit the scanned copy of the registration form as per the format attached, through E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The number of participants limited to 30.
- To download the registration form, click here.
- For all the outstation participants traveling allowance will be provided (III AC train/Bus fare to and fro through shortest route).
- Boarding & lodging will be provided at IIT Indore free of cost.
- Local participants are entitled for TA/DA as per AICTE-QIP norms.
- The last date to register is February 28, 2020.
Phone Number: +91-9755611891
Email ID: email@example.com
For further details, click here.
About the Author
When I die, bury me with all my tatts on. When I die, bury me without the lights on.