About the Course
This specialization is intended for intermediate level learners with basic programming skills and basic cybersecurity knowledge. Through this course learner will learn about advanced secure software techniques such as those for cloud computing, TOR, web-based cryptography, and geo-location/context-based access control.
With these techniques, learners will be better prepared to implement new security and privacy-preserving data security features, to perform secure system design and implementation, vulnerability analysis, and Securely Provision (SP), Operate and Maintain (OM), Oversee and Govern (OV), Protect and Defend (PR), Analyze (AN), Collect and Operate (CO), and investigate (IN) tasks.
What you will learn?
- Understand basic cloud services and its application and how to work with AWS cloud computing resources.
- Understand, analyze and evaluate DDoS attacks, detection and prevention techniques.
- Understand and apply basic security and privacy in TOR network and blockchain systems.
- Understand geo-location/attribute based access security and learn how to apply XACML in ABAC systems.
Skills you will gain
- DDoS attacks and defences
- Cloud Computing Security
- Security and Privacy in Tor network
- geolocation-based access control
- Attribute-Based Access Control
- Cloud Computing Security: In this MOOC, we will learn Cloud Computing basics using AWS as an example, We will guide you to create AWS account, planning AWS resources for your cloud systems, create AWS EC2 instances, access them and configure the popular LAMP web services with MySQL database.
- DDoS Attacks & Defenses: In this MOOC, you will learn the history of DDoS attacks and analyze new Mirai IoT Malware and perform source code analysis.
- Security and Privacy in TOR Network: In this MOOC, we will learn about TOR basic concept and see how they protect the security and privacy of users and resist censorship.
- Advanced System Security Topics: In this MOOC, we learn RBAC and ABAC access control to facilitate the specification and management of access policies.
To enroll for this course, click the link below.
Note: NoticeBard is associated with Coursera via an affiliate programme.