IIT Delhi is conducting a short term TEQIP Sponsored Course on Advanced Polymer Composites & Nanocomposites from March 13 to 17, 2020. The course focuses on the relevant topics on composites and nanocomposites, which is regarded as the alternative to replace conventional materials.
The objective of this course is to provide a common platform to scientists, engineers, technologists working in academia and industry, to discuss the fundamental and recent advances in the field of processing and application of composite and nanocomposite materials.
- Introduction to Polymer Materials for Composites
- Polymer Composite Fabrication and Properties
- Polymer Processing Techniques for Composites
- Polymer Technology
- Polymer Nanocomposites
- Polymer composite characterizations
- Lab Session (Afternoon)
Who can Attend?
The course is designed for faculty members and research scholars (Ph.D.students) at TEQIP-III institutes. Participants from non-TEQIP-III institutes and industry are also welcome to register by paying the fee. We intend to keep the course strength to under 30 participants to maintain a high quality of instruction. An earlier registration implies a greater chance of being accepted for this short-term course.
- TEQIP-III Institutes: (refundable Rs. 2000 security deposit payable)
- Non-TEQIP-II I Institutes: Industry: Rs. 20,000+18% GST; Research Scholars: Rs. 5,000+18% GST (non-refundable); Faculty: Rs. 10,000+18% GST (all non-refundable)
- A scanned copy of the duly filled registration form with a digital payment receipt must be sent to the course management team through email on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The selection will be made on a first come first serve basis. Accordingly, the confirmed candidates will be notified.
- To download the registration form, click here.
- The last date to register is February 15, 2020.
- Boarding and lodging will be arranged for the selected candidates, as per TEQIP‐III, norms, on sharing basis from 13th March to 17th March 2020.
Email ID: email@example.com