The Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering, National Institute of Technology (NIT), Calicut is organizing an Online Training Program on Advanced Micro/ Nano Sensor Technologies: Modeling, Simulation, and Fabrication from July 5 to 9, 2021.
National Institute of Technology Calicut (NITC) is fully centrally funded by MHRD and is governed by the NIT Act 2007. Institute has ten departments, three schools, and nine research centers. It offers ten UG, and thirty PG programs along with the Ph.D. program in various fields of Science, Technology, and Engineering.
This STTP is intended to provide a timely update on most recent developments in the area of sensor technology focusing on semiconductor technology. This STTP also focuses on the promotion of advanced research areas related to modeling, simulation and fabrication of sensors.
The participants will also get a chance to familiarize with simulation software packages such as SILVACO, SENTAURUS, and COMSOL through the lab sessions planned on all days.
This programme will cover the following topics:
- Nano-materials and Devices for Sensors
- Sensor Physics & Modeling
- Microelectronics Technology
- MEMs/ NEMs based Sensors
- Photodetectors, Gas Sensors, Biosensors etc.
- III-V Semiconductors based HEMTs
- Fabrication and Characterization Techniques of Sensors at Micro and Nano level
- Lab sessions on device simulators such as
- SILVACO, SENTAURUS, and COMSOL
Who can Attend?
Faculties/ research scholars/ PG students and Industry employees, who are working/ interested in the area of Micro/ Nano-Electronic Sensors can attend the course.
- Faculties/ research scholars/ PG students: Rs.1190/-
- Industry participants: Rs.3570/
The registration fee has to be paid through online transfer. The bank details are given below. Account Name: Director, NIT Calicut, Continuing Education Programme; Account No: 37618269594; Bank: SBI NIT Calicut; Branch: CREC, Chathamangalam; IFSC code: SBIN0002207; MICR Code: 673002012.
To register for the workshop, click here. The last date to register is June 20, 2021.
Certificates will be provided to registered participants upon completion of the course.
You might also be interested in:
- Online Workshop on Human Factors in Software Design by IIITDM Kancheepuram [June 21-25]: Registrations Open.
- Online Workshop on 3D Printing Solutions for Medical Innovation by NIT Calicut [July 17-18]: Register by July 10.