Malaviya National Institute of Technology Jaipur is organizing an Online Short Term Course on Advanced Manufacturing Processes & Applications from August 24 to 28, 2020.
The goal of this online short term course is to share with the participants the cutting edge research and development, carried out/ observed, by the speakers in advanced manufacturing domain, for products having immediate industrial applications, for self-reliance of the country. The speakers are distinguished research faculties from Foreign Universities, IIT’s, NIT’s, CFTI’s, and other reputed institutions.
Malaviya National Institute of Technology Jaipur (Deemed University) is one of the premier NITs, designated with the status of “Institute of National Importance” by MHRD.
- Discrete Machining Technology on Processing Super-alloys
- Processing Natural Fiber-based Composite
- Smart Manufacturing
- 3D Printing in Industry 4.0
- Fabrication of Micro-Channels
- Advanced Welding Processes in the Aerospace Industry
- Micro-Machining of Difficult to Machine Material
- Advanced Manufacturing in Biomedical Applications
- Additive Manufacturing with Industrial Applications
- Developing Advanced Finishing Technologies: Idea to Industry
- Rotary Ultrasonic Machining
- Research Scholars: ₹ 250 (including GST)
- Faculty: ₹ 500 (including GST)
- Industry Participants: ₹ 1000 (including GST)
There will be a complete fee wavier for Women/ SC/ ST participants. No course fee will be charged from MNIT Jaipur participants. Payment Mode: NEFT/ IMPS only Account Details: Registrar, MNIT, Jaipur (TEQIP-Phase III), A/C No. 36875887782, IFSC Code – SBIN0015921, State Bank of India, MNIT Jaipur Campus.
Interested candidates can register online by clicking here. The last date to register is August 22, 2020.
Email ID: email@example.com
For full notification, click the link below.
You might also be interested in Online FDP on Design Thinking for Innovative Medical Devices at MNIT Jaipur [Sep 21-25]: Registrations Open.