About the Course
This specialization gives an introduction to deep learning, reinforcement learning, natural language understanding, computer vision and Bayesian methods. Top Kaggle machine learning practitioners and CERN scientists will share their experience of solving real-world problems and help you to fill the gaps between theory and practice. Upon completion of 7 courses, you will be able to apply modern machine learning methods in enterprise and understand the caveats of real-world data and settings.
Skills you will gain
- Recurrent Neural Network
- Convolutional Neural Network
- Deep Learning
- Data Analysis
- Feature Extraction
- Feature Engineering
- Bayesian Optimization
- Gaussian Process
- Markov Chain Monte Carlo (MCMC)
- Variational Bayesian Methods
There are 7 Courses in this Specialization
- Introduction to Deep Learning
- How to Win a Data Science Competition: Learn from Top Kagglers
- Bayesian Methods for Machine Learning
- Practical Reinforcement Learning
- Deep Learning in Computer Vision
- Natural Language Processing
- Addressing Large Hadron Collider Challenges by Machine Learning
To enroll in this course, click the link below.
Note: Noticebard is associated with Coursera through an affiliate programme.