The School of VLSI Design and Embedded Systems, National Institute of Technology (NIT), Kurukshetra is organizing an Online Short Term Course on Advanced Embedded Control Systems & Applications from September 21 to 26, 2020.
This course provides exposure to advanced techniques for solving computer-aided design problems for a wide range of design styles. This course will be helpful to postgraduate students, research scholars, and faculty members. Participants from the following background such as Electrical, Electronics, Instrumentation, and Mechatronics Engineering are encouraged to attend.
NIT Kurukshetra, formerly known as Regional Engineering College, Kurukshetra was founded in 1963. It was conferred upon the NIT status, with Deemed University on June 26, 2002.
The course aims to address the following issues related to the Embedded Control Systems, but not limited to them:
- Advanced Embedded Control Systems.
- Processor Architecture.
- FPGA Based Design of Embedded System.
- Application of Internet of Things in Embedded System.
- Embedded System Applications in the Automotive Industry.
- Model Predictive Control & its Applications.
- VLSI Applications in Embedded System Design.
- Embedded Control Application to Nonlinear Systems.
- Automation of Refuelling in Nuclear Power Plants.
- Lab sessions to demonstrate Computer-Aided Embedded Control of Various Systems Using MATLAB, LabVIEW, Xilinx, FPGA Real-Time Tools.
Who can Attend?
Faculty members/ research scholars/ students from academic institutes approved by the AICTE/ UGC/ MHRD and Scientists/ Engineers working in Private/ Public/ Govt./ R&D organizations/ industries etc. can attend the course.
- PG Students/ Research Scholars: Rs. 300/-
- Faculty: Rs. 500/-
- Industry/ R & D Organization: Rs. 1200/-
Registration fee is to be paid in advance through online in the account of Director, NIT Kurukshetra A/c No. 10116885013; IFSC: SBIN0006260 or a bank demand draft in favor of “Director, NIT Kurukshetra” payable at SBI, NIT Kurukshetra. Please write the short name of STC as a “Registration fee (AECSA-2020)” in remarks during online payment.
To register online for the course, click here. The last date to register is September 5, 2020.
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For full notification, click the link below.
You might also be interested in Online Course on Emerging Materials by MNIT Jaipur [Aug 27-31]: Register by Aug 25.