About the Course
Manufacturing firms have been progressing towards dealing with challenges in digital and smart era. Additive Manufacturing facilitate prototyping, tooling and manufacture of near net shape parts. Additive Manufacturing is a core technology supporting Industry 4.0. As manufacturing systems are becoming smarter, Additive Manufacturing and Industry 4.0 contribute a key role in enhancing smarter aspects.
Cyber Physical Systems forms the backbone for smart manufacturing which enables digital revolution. Practical perspectives and industrial applications in automotive, electronics and defense domains will be highlighted. Challenges in adopting the technologies and research issues in Additive and Smart systems will be deliberated during the conduct of the course.
- Popular Rapid Prototyping technologies
- Rapid Tooling processes
- Additive Manufacturing for polymer and metal parts
- File formats for Additive Manufacturing
- Design for Additive Manufacturing
- Sustainability issues in Additive Manufacturing
- Rapid Product development
- Concepts of Industry 4.0
- Internet of Things in Manufacturing
- Cyber Physical Systems
- Smart Factory
- Software modules in Additive Manufacturing
- Research centres in Additive and Smart Manufacturing
Who can attend?
Faculty Members from technical institutions approved by AICTE, Ph.D. Research Scholars and PG students are eligible. Participants from industry are also eligible to attend the programme.
- Last date for receiving details in Google Link form: 25.8.2020
- Intimation from the Coordinator office: 27.8.2020
- Last date for receipt of proof of payment: 2.9.2020
- Intimation of final selection (By Email): 4.9.2020
- Participants are requested to initially fill their details in Google form link.
- Ph.D. research scholars and Post Graduate students: Rs 1000/- + 18% GST.
- Faculty members and Industrial participants: Rs 2000/- + 18% GST.