TISS Mumbai invites applications for Counselor post under Saksham Pravaah project for year 2021. Saksham which means “Capable” or “Self- reliant” in Sanskrit is a TISS project that implements counselling services for Drug Resistant (DR) TB patients in collaboration with the Mumbai District Tuberculosis (TB) Control Society (MDTCS). The programme supported by the Global Fund for AIDS, TB and Malaria was initiated in August 2014.
Post graduate in Social Work (Health & Mental Health or Public Health or Community Organization)/ M.A (Counselling or Clinical Psychology)/ Master in Public Health/ Master in Health Administration. MSW in HR will not be considered.
- A minimum of 1 to 3 years of work experience in health related counselling. E.g., HIV/AIDS, RCH, TB, STI, ART, suicide prevention.
- Good communication skills – written as well as spoken – in English, Hindi and local Language.
- Knowledge of MS Office-Word, Excel and PPT.
- Willingness to travel within the assigned district.
- Willingness to work with TB patients and their caregivers.
- Local candidates from Nagpur will be preferred.
Please send the following documents by e-mail to hr.sakshamp[at]gmail.com along with the following subject line as ‘Counselor, Nagpur– Saksham Pravaah’: A Cover Letter and Your updated curriculum vitae with your academic record and experience.
Nagpur MC (Maharashtra)
Till March 2021 (May be extended)
Rs. 17,000/- per month.
Last Date of Application
14 January 2021