The Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad invites applications from motivated candidates for the post of Copyediting Associates at the institute.
The associates will be responsible for copyediting case studies written by IIMA professors. The copy editor will address grammatical flaws to ensure the final published manuscript reads smoothly and is formatted consistently, according to IIMA standards.
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Edit manuscripts to ensure that the final text is in standard English and is free of unclear or unidiomatic sentences.
- Adhere to job-specific instructions and format manuscripts according to the guidelines.
- Meet deadlines.
- A minimum of 5 years of copyediting experience.
- Master’s degree in English, writing, journalism, communications, or other related fields.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Knowledge of APA style.
- Highly organized and efficient.
- Self-starter and able to adapt to change quickly and multitask and able to meet tight deadlines.
- Excellent English in written and verbal communication skills.
- Effectively edit clear, concise copy for publications.
- Strong attention to detail.
You can work from anywhere in India. The work-from-home option will be provided to suitable candidates.
IIM Ahmedabad will give a competitive salary to suitable candidates and a platform that boasts an excellent brand name, top-notch visibility in academia, and an opportunity to learn as you work and grow with us professionally. Come, be part of an institute that believes in constant employee engagement, professional growth, and excellent appreciation for the deserving candidates.
This would be a temporary term appointment initially for one year, but extendable based on performance.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates are requested to send their resume and cover letter to email@example.com latest by May 15, 2020.
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further details, click here.
You might also be interested in Internship Opportunity at Sarvahitey NGO [Work from Home, Stipend Rs. 5K]: Applications Open.