Submissions are invited for Contest for Video Testimonials for National Consumer Helpline Service by MyGov for the year 2021. The last date of submission is 8 November.
Department of Consumer Affairs has been taking various initiatives for the protection and promotion of consumer rights in the country. National Consumer Helpline (NCH) is a unique initiative of DoCA. Anyone having a consumer grievance may approach the grievance redressal mechanism of the concerned company or the appropriate Consumer Commission.
NCH provides another option to the aggrieved consumer who can approach NCH through various modes – telephone, website, SMS, apps and social media to seek redressal. NCH receives around 70000 grievances every month, which is a testimony of the efficacy of NCH as an option for resolution of consumer grievances.
This video contest is an effort to encourage consumers, who got satisfactory resolution to their grievances through NCH, to narrate their story in brief.
Interested candidates can submit videos via this page.
- Video should not contain any promotional content, for example:
- No background in video
- No calendar, pen stand, paper weight named with any brand or company
- No background music
- Use appropriate language.
- The duration of the video should not exceed 1 minute.
- The video should be in Hindi / English.
- The participants may post their video on any social media platform like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or YouTube, and share the publicly accessible link in the space provided in the form after accessing appropriate section on MyGov portal. They would be required to tag @MyGovIndia and @jagograhakjago.
Last date of submission is 8th November 2021.
Evaluation & Award
- DoCA will first check the identity of consumer and story from records available with NCH. So, it is important for the participants to share proper identification details and narrate the story which resembles the case records of NCH.
- The videos in which the correctness of the consumer’s identity and the story is established, will be evaluated by DoCA.
- The best videos would be awarded a certificate by DoCA.
Click here to view the official notification of Contest for Video Testimonials for National Consumer Helpline Service by MyGov.
You may also be interested in: